List of Q words without the letter U
Remember this list of Q without U words and take advantage the high scoring Q letter tile. There’s only one Q per game and besides Q only Z and J are worth 10 points. Below is a list of Q words, beginning with QI, to play in your next game.
Did you know that QI, pronounced as “chee” means circulating life force in Chinese philosophy? It’s also a simple and effective way to create a high scoring Q word in any Words With Friends game. Here are the definitions of the above Q words.
- QI – The circulating life force in Chinese philosophy and medicine
- QAT – The leaves of a shrub, often chewed like tobacco, and has a euphoric stimulant
- QADI – A muslim judge
- QAID – A muslim leader
- QOPH – A hebrew letter
- FAQIR – A Muslim or Hindu monk who is a holy man
- QANAT – An underground water tunnel in the middle east
- QIBLA – The direction towards Mecca, or the direction the Muslims pray in
- TRANQ – A sedative
Tip! Keep an eye our for double and triple letter squares. Playing a strategic Q can earn up to 30 points!
If you’re new to Words With Friends visit How To Play.
Or check out other High Scoring Words!